Rampy MS Research Foundation and Pro Morgan Chaffin team up to race for research at the Kansas 70.3. Morgan not only is racing for top pro podium spot but raising $5K for our foundation. Join Morgan and others by joining TEAM ENDURANCE for MS at KS 70.3. We are accepting members now, limited to the first 30 people that want to join our team. By word of mouth, we have 11 participants signed up.
Here is how it works:
- Sign up for individual or relay by 4/23 at race website Kansas 70.3 (send us your registration receipt)
- If you are already signed up just send us your registration receipt
- Pledge to raise $750 min. with each member goal of $3K
- Members pay the difference if you don't raise $750
- Rampy MS Research Foundation will offer mad skills in the area of fund raising with you
- Special fundraising pages for each team member will be available on our NEW Rampy MS Research Foundation website Feb. 15.
- Rampy MS Research Foundation reimburses you for registration, limited to $250 for individual and $330 for relay. Reimbursement to you by June 30. Registration increases in price after April 23.
- Rampy MS Research Foundation provides members custom made uniform for race, value is $125, Orders placed March 31, Top, Bottom and Tee Shirt
- Membership closes on Feb. 28
- Message Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org or Erin@researchms.org if interested
It will be a fun racing fundraising event so start training and come join RACIN FOR RESEARCH - TEAM ENDURANCE FOR MS AT KS 70.3