Physical Therapy Tech
PHYSICAL THERAPY TECH
Specialized Physical Therapy is a busy outpatient physical therapy clinic, currently accepting applications for a part time: Physical Therapy Tech position beginning in August 2020. This position will require flexible availability to allow for a variable scheduling Monday-Friday (typically no evenings or weekends), though may be able to work around class schedule for college students. Must have availability to work variable opening (6:45 am) or closing shifts (to 7 pm).
We are looking for high-energy, positive-attitude individuals who are self-directed and motivated. Customer service skills are a high priority, as is ability to flex with both work schedule and work location (shifting between our 3 clinic locations as needed, although it is anticipated that this position will be primarily at the 108th & Maple location).
The ultimate goal of this position is to facilitate the clinicians' ability to work more efficiently. This is done by independently identifying, prioritizing and completing tasks that allow the licensed therapy staff to focus their energy on skilled patient care.
The duties for this position vary widely, and will include (but aren't limited to):
- Escorting clients from reception area to/from the treatment area;
- Assisting physical therapists with non-billable patient care (applying/removing cold packs, starting patients on warm up activities);
- Cleaning (wiping down tables after each patient use, general clinic cleaning);
- Maintaining organization and tidiness of the front desk area, as well as the clinic in general.
- General customer service;
- Front desk duties (answering phones, checking patients in for appointments, scheduling future appointments, verifying insurance benefits by telephone/online, filing, assist billing staff as needed).
It can be a challenging position, as it requires the employee to independently prioritize their activities. The environment is fast-paced and positive. Every member of our team plays an important role in providing our clients with an outstanding customer service experience and maintaining a smooth workflow in the clinic. Customer service experience is a plus, but not required.
This is a part time position, with potential to expand to full time. Full time employees are eligible for benefits including paid vacation, paid holidays, health care/dental insurance and Simple IRA retirement program (with employer matching); section 125 plan with HSA module (for pre-taxing insurance premiums, as well as HSA contributions).
Click HERE to Download an SPT Job Application
Please drop off completed applications in person at Specialized Physical Therapy
2728 N. 108th St., Ste 103; Omaha, NE 68164
OR - Email completed application and resume to: specializedPT@cox.net