Physical Therapy Clinic Receptionist/Tech
Specialized Physical Therapy is currently interviewing for a full time position with a variable schedule, Monday-Friday. There are typically no evenings or weekends required, but must be available until closing time on weekdays (varies from 5:30 to 7:00 pm). Employee may be required to work at any of our 3 locations from time to time, although this position will primarily be at our Pacific Street location. Looking for a high-energy, positive-attitude individual who is self-directed and motivated. Customer service and organizational skills are a high priority. Medical or other healthcare office expererience is a plus.
Duties may vary from day to day - they will include (but are not limited to):
- General customer service—greeting/welcoming clients;
- Checking clients in for appointments;
- Scheduling future appointments;
- Collecting and entering co-payments;
- Verifying insurance benefits by telephone or online;
- Keeping track of insurance authorizations;
- Explaining insurance benefits to clients;
- Processing patient paperwork and entering data in to the online system;
- Collaborating with administrative staff at all 3 locations to assist with and operationalize front desk and billing processes.
This position will also include physical therapy tech duties, such as:
- Escorting clients from reception area to/from the treatment area;
- Applying/removing cold packs;
- Cleaning (wiping down tables after each patient use, general clinic cleaning).
- Independently identifying and completing tasks that improve the ability of the licensed therapy staff to work efficiently and focus their energy on skilled patient care.
It can be a challenging position, as it requires the employee to independently prioritize their activities in a environment that is often very busy. The ultimate goals of this job are to provide our clients with an outstanding customer service experience and maintain a smooth workflow in the clinic.
Benefits include paid vacation, paid holidays, health/dental insurance and Simple IRA retirement program (with employer matching); section 125 plan with HSA module.
Click HERE to Download an SPT Job Application
Please drop off completed applications in person at Specialized Physical Therapy
2728 N. 108th St; Omaha, NE 68164
OR - Email completed application and resume to: specializedPT@cox.net