PT: PRI (Postural Restoration)
Physical Therapist/Physical Therapist Assistant
Postural Restoration - PRI Focus
- Do you have background or training in postural restoration therapy (PRI) that you are interested in developing?
- Are you passionate about providing exceptional care and outstanding patient experiences?
- Are you driven to grow your clinical expertise as part of a highly experienced and exceptional clinical team?
If so – we want to meet you!
Specialized Physical Therapy (SPT) is a busy, 100% physical therapist-owned, Omaha-based, growing outpatient orthopedic practice with an opening for a full time licensed Physical Therapist. Licensed Physical Therapy Asssistant (PTA) applicants will be considered with strong PRI background.
- Have previous experience and/or training in Postural Restoration (PRI) therapy. (This is a requirement of the position and preference will go to those with Postural Restoration Certification or those with partial completion toward the PRC certification).
- Are able to work closely with another experienced PRC PT and treat patients primarily within a PRI treatment approach (with occasional coverage of standard orthopedic patients as caseloads dictate).
- Are self-motivated and self-directed, with a desire to grow not only their clinical skills, but their referral base as well, through involvement in company marketing activities.
- Are passionate about providing exceptional patient care and exemplary customer service.
- Are driven to excel with efficient work in a fast paced, positive clinical environment with EMR documentation.
- Are prepared to provide outstanding patient experiences, as well as strong clinical outcomes, as it is anticipated that this new hire will be a valuable component of clinic growth.
- Have a Nebraska PT/PTA license.
This position will provide the candidate with the opportunity to learn from, and become part of, a highly experienced professional staff. Those wishing to grow, to be challenged, and to work at improving their clinical expertise will find Specialized Physical Therapy to be a stimulating, rewarding environment.
Full benefits package including health/dental/life insurance, retirement plan with employer match, paid vacation/holidays, and generous continuing education allowance.
***PT/PTA Licensure in the state of Nebraska is required***
Resume & Application may be submited by:
- EMAIL to: Jacque.Zimmerman@PTomaha.com
- FAX: (866) 304-4838
- IN PERSON: at Specialized Physical Therapy (2728 N. 108th St., Ste 103; Omaha, NE 68164)