Physical Therapy Tech
PHYSICAL THERAPY TECH
Specialized Physical Therapy is a busy outpatient physical therapy clinic, currently accepting applications for a part time: Physical Therapy Tech Position. Looking for help primarily with closing hours 3-4 days/week, approximately 10-15 hours/week (typically 2:30 to 7:00 pm).
We are looking for high-energy, positive-attitude individuals who are self-directed and motivated. Customer service skills are a high priority, as is ability to be flexible with work location (shifting between our 3 clinic locations as needed, although it is anticipated that this position will be primarily at the 108th & Maple location and/or our UBA location at 121st and I St.).
The ultimate goal of this position is to facilitate the clinicians' ability to work more efficiently. This is done by independently identifying, prioritizing and completing tasks that allow the licensed therapy staff to focus their energy on skilled patient care.
The duties for this position vary widely, and will include (but aren't limited to):
- Escorting clients from reception area to/from the treatment area;
- Assisting physical therapists with non-billable patient care (applying/removing cold packs, starting patients on warm up activities);
- Cleaning (wiping down tables after each patient use, general clinic cleaning);
- Maintaining organization and tidiness of the front desk area, as well as the clinic in general.
- General customer service;
- Front desk duties (answering phones, checking patients in for appointments, collecting payments, scheduling future appointments, verifying insurance benefits by telephone/online, filing, assist billing staff as needed).
It can be a challenging position, as it requires the employee to independently prioritize their activities. The environment is fast-paced and positive. Every member of our team plays an important role in providing our clients with an outstanding customer service experience and maintaining a smooth workflow in the clinic. Customer service experience is a plus, but not required.
Click HERE to Download an SPT Job Application
Please drop off completed applications in person at Specialized Physical Therapy
2728 N. 108th St., Ste 103; Omaha, NE 68164
OR - Email completed application and resume to: specializedPT@cox.net