Physical Therapy Tech
PHYSICAL THERAPY TECH
Specialized Physical Therapy is currently accepting applications for a full time: Physical Therapy Tech position. This position will require flexible availability to allow for a variable scheduling Monday-Friday (typically no evenings or weekends). Must have availability to work variable closing shifts at times until 7:00 pm several days per week, as needed.
We are looking for high-energy, positive-attitude individuals who are self-directed and motivated. Customer service skills are a high priority, as is ability to flex with both work schedule and work location (between our 3 clinic locations), though this position is based primarily at the Maple St location (just off I-680). Specialized Physical Therapy is a busy outpatient physical therapy clinic - now with 3 locations.
The duties for this position vary widely, and will include (but aren't limited to):
- Front desk duties (answering phones, checking patients in for appointments, scheduling future appointments, verifying insurance benefits by telephone/online, filing, assist billing staff as needed);
- General customer service;
- Escorting clients from reception area to/from the treatment area;
- Assisting physical therapists with non-billable patient care (applying/removing cold packs, starting patients on warm up activities);
- Cleaning (wiping down tables after each patient use, general clinic cleaning).
- Maintaining organization and tidiness of the front desk area, as well as the clinic in general.
- Independently identifying and completing tasks that improve the ability of the licensed therapy staff to work efficiently and focus their energy on skilled patient care.
It can be a challenging position, as it requires the employee to independently prioritize their activities. The ultimate goals of this job are to provide our clients with an outstanding customer service experience and maintain a smooth workflow in the clinic. Customer service experience is a plus, but not required.
Benefits include paid vacation, paid holidays, health care insurance and Simple IRA retirement program (with employer matching); section 125 plan with HSA module.
Click HERE to Download an SPT Job Application
Please drop off completed applications in person at Specialized Physical Therapy
10118 Maple Street; Omaha, NE 68134
OR - Email completed application and resume to: specializedPT@cox.net